Exhibiting at the Wearable Technology Show today in London, TomTom presented a new version of its GPS-enabled Golf Watch.
TomTom Golfer 2 embeds acceleration and gyroscope sensors that allow for automatic shot detection.
With this new feature each shot is precisely geo-located on the green, helping golfers to improve their game with highly detailed post-game analysis.
TomTom Golfer 2 includes the following features:
– Green Distances – Precise yardages to front, centre and back of green.
– Hazards – See distances to individual hazards along the fairway.
– Lay-up- See remaining distances to lay-up points.
– Greenview — View unique green and hazard graphics before your shot.
– Round Tracking – Keep track of the score, distance, and time for your round.
– Daily Course Updates: Receive course updates wirelessly from your smartphone.
– Wireless Syncing: Sync your session wirelessly on TomTom MySports app.
– Weather and water resistant to 40M.
– Choice of large or small straps for the best fit for your wrist.
Costing 249 euros, the watch will be available in May 2016.