Following its recent appointment of Edzard Overbeek as CEO, digital mapping company HERE announced the composition of a newly-established Supervisory Board that brings together shareholders and independent advisors.
The Supervisory Board of HERE International B.V. will consist of the following members:
– Rudi Lamprecht, Chairman of EWC East-West-Connect GmbH, Chairman of Duagon AG, Board Member of AO.com, Board Member of Fujitsu Technology Solutions and a former Member of the Board of Siemens AG. Mr. Lamprecht brings to the role his deep experience of the telecommunications and information technology industries.
– Uri Levine, co-founder and former President of Waze, the community-based traffic and navigation app acquired by Google for $1 Billion. Levine is an investor and entrepreneur, currently serving as Chairman of Engie, Fairfly and Zeek. He is also founder and Chairman of FeeX, and serves on the Board of Directors of Roomer and Moovit.
– Klaus FrÃ¶hlich, Member of the Board of Management of BMW AG for Development.
– Prof. Rupert Stadler, Chairman of the Board of Management of AUDI AG.
– Prof. Dr. Thomas Weber, Member of the Board of Management of Daimler AG, responsible for Group Research & Mercedes-Benz Cars Development.
The Chairman for the Supervisory Board is planned to be appointed during the coming weeks.